Software development is carried out by highly skilled experts of our company and with the best technical decisions. Our ambitions force us to aspire for more difficult and big heights with responsibly and pedantically solving of delivered tasks. Our production’s quality is guaranteed by the international certificate ISO which confirms that our products have the highest quality and account for the highest requirements in manufacturing management and business processes.
Our mission is to enable companies to increase their business through the use of information technologies.
We aim at rendering services which will open new possibilities for our customers and allow them to work more effective. Our values are: customers and quality.
The main direction of IT Source’s activity is a software development. In our base is contained a big quantity of ready decisions, and we also constantly develop new ones for the best successes of your business.
We are focused in development of such software
Our featured products:
Why clients choose us:
- We do not hide about problems which can arise with software’s functioning;
- Our systems represent an optimum combination of price and quality;
- We explain in detail and show, how systems work;
- Software development is carried out by proceeding from real needs of the customer’s company, instead of aspiration of developers to extend as much as possible money from the client;
- We competently consult clients in choosing of system’s "filling";
- We give qualitative instructions to our projects;
- We are engaged software’s development and introduction more than eight years and have acquired during this time a wide experience;
- No one of our clients remained dissatisfied with our program decisions.
Clients choose us because our activity is not only software development. Besides we carry out detailed research of the client’s company problems, we engage consulting and as much as possible optimize the project until beginning of its realization.
If you have any questions please call our manager by phone: (832) 3056552.